[Mediawiki-l] extension to highlight the links to recently edited articles

Rich Evans revansx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 18:48:07 UTC 2008

Hi folks, does anyone know of an extension (or hack) that will somehow highlight an interwiki link that points to an article that has been recently edited? or something that returns the number of days since an article has been edited?

I have a table of interwiki links in an article and i would like to show in a column how long its been since the article has been edited (and maybe show a little highting or animation on links to recently edited articles). If I don't get a response, I will code this from scratch.

Thanks!
- Rich (revansx)