[Mediawiki-l] 1.11 and mangled inputbox buttons

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Mon Sep 17 04:40:52 UTC 2007

I have a series of inputboxes on my Main Page
(http://seventh-star.net/wikific) which allow people to create or search
for certain articles. I upgraded to 1.11 the other day, but I noticed
that post-upgrade, the buttons now have the HTML code for the
greater-than and less-than angle brackets next to what should be the
STANDALONE text of the buttons, "create article," "search full text" and
"search exact." I've already looked at all the appropriate templates to
see if it was something I could easily fix, but I didn't find anything.
Is there any way I can fix this, or is it particular to the Inputbox
extension responding to the upgrade?
-Azurite