[Mediawiki-l] Short URLs with PHP as CGI, CSS mangled

Paul Coghlan pcoghlan at usa.net
Mon Sep 3 11:52:47 UTC 2007

Out of curiosity I would be interested to know whether this configuration
allows you to have pages that include an ampersand?

E.g 'Hammer & Nail'

When I tried this (using httpd.conf) I was able to create the page but when
I tried to edit it I was taken to 'Hammer '. The ampersand broke the URL.

I seem to recall that the question mark symbol is problematic also.

Paul