[Mediawiki-l] Watchlist creation results in 2 database entries

Paul Coghlan pcoghlan at usa.net
Tue May 29 13:11:48 UTC 2007

Hi

We are presenting numerous pieces of Mediawiki information on the front page
of our Drupal/Mediawiki community through SQL/PHP blocks. One of them allows
you to see the number of MW pages that you are watching that have changed
since your last log in.

The SQL works fine BUT I notice that for each page I watch it creates two
database entries, one in namespace 0 and the other in namespace 1?

Is this something that is configurable? I am not sure why both are there?

Thanks,
Paul