[Mediawiki-l] Postgresql Search and mediawiki 1.10

Fernando Carpani - INCO carpani at fing.edu.uy
Wed May 23 12:26:33 UTC 2007

Hello.
We are trying to use Mediawiki 1.10 with Postgresql.

When we seacrch something, we obtain "unrecognized normalization method:
5". This is generated en SearchPostgres.php ...
The problem seems to be de  rank function
We check the same file  in 1.9.3 and the invocation is different....

Why the change?
We have  an error in the postgress installation? We need to do something
to install, register or whatever with the "normalization method 5"?

Thanks.
Fernando Carpani.