[Mediawiki-l] Images not displayed after upgrade

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Mon May 14 12:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

I upgraded from MediaWiki 1.4.x to 1.9.3.  Most things went fine but
images are not displayed as expected.  The pages that include the
images just show the link to "Image:imagename.png" and when I follow
the image link I see only a dummy image (small white frame with gray
border shadow).  If I click onto this dummy image (or the text link
below this) the real image is displayed, so the images are there in
principle, but the rendering inside pages is broken.  How can I fix
or at least debug the problem?

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--