[Mediawiki-l] Auto Number Headings

John Moorhouse john.moorhouse at 3jays.me.uk
Thu May 10 08:44:56 UTC 2007

I know you can set 'Auto number Headings' on or off as part of the user
preferences and it can be set as a default either way for the whole
wiki, but is there a way that it can be set on for specific pages that
over rides the users preferences , I'd like to force it on on some pages
that are compendiums made up from multiple wiki pages. As these pages
are all in a name space 'All' it would be really neat to be able to
switch it on for any page within the 'All' name space.

Thanks

John