[Mediawiki-l] Forcing a single skin for a site

Ken McDonald ken at pixologic.com
Mon May 7 21:02:16 UTC 2007

We've developed a thematic skin for our (commercial) site, and would
like to make it *the* skin, i.e. there will be no other choices, and
even current users with a different skin will find themselves using the
new skin the next time they log in. What is the best way to do this?
I've set the 'wgDefaultSkin' variable, but it won't affect current users
(I imagine), and in any case it doesn't force a single skin.

Thanks,
Ken