[Mediawiki-l] Change to [Edit] link

Nigel Gilbert n.gilbert at surrey.ac.uk
Sun May 6 19:11:05 UTC 2007

I've upgraded from MediaWike 1.7 to 1.9.  But I haven't knowingly done
anything to the skins or CSS.  Yet, I am sure that when I was running 1.7,
the [Edit] link was on the right of section headings, in small lettering,
while now it is on the left in large, for example:

[edit] Pilot phase (month 1 ­ 12):

Is this a change from upgrading, or one that got introduced some other way?
Can I change it back?

I¹m puzzled!

Thanks

Nigel