[Mediawiki-l] import database

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Sun May 6 17:51:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I tried to import my local wiki-database with phpmyadmin to OVH, but it
doesn't work, certainlay because my file exceeds 2 MB: phpmyadmin tells me
there is nothing to import.

I succeeded to import database with a script given by OVH.

But there are some pages which exist, but the link shows for example

http://start1g.ovh.net/~katalogd/index.php?title=Universit%C3%A9_d%27Avignon&action=edit.

Why "&action=edit" and what can I do ? If I delete "&action=edit" from the
adress, the link works and the page is shown.

I tried again after choosing french comme language instead of german. Now some
pages are suddenly shown, others still aren't.

cheers

Klaus