[Mediawiki-l] putting my site online

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Sun May 6 06:46:50 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, 5. Mai 2007 22:19 schrieb Platonides:
> /~katalogd/skins/common/images/kd.gif was not found on this server.
>
> I see you have images linked with [[Bild: prefix which is on German
> language, but the wiki is configured in French, so it will only work
> when linking wit the [[Image: one. You can set $namespaceNames[NS_IMAGE]
> = 'Bild'; to have them recognised.

In which file can I set that ? Can I set multiple strings like "Bild", "Image"
etc ?

If this is not possible, what can I do to get the whole site work in french ?
Is there a way to replace all "[[Bild:" by "[[Image:" ?

That would be great for the moment, but later on, I would like the site to
work in german and french, perhaps even in other languages.

> Have the data been rightly imported? Double utf8 title
> http://start1g.ovh.net/~katalogd/index.php?title=%C3%83%E2%80%B0changes_d%2
>7id%C3%83%C2%A9es suggests it wasn't.

Double title ? I corrected the page and now it works:
http://start1g.ovh.net/~katalogd/index.php?title=%C3%89changes_d%27id%C3%A9es

cheers

Klaus