[Mediawiki-l] Auto created redirects

Milan Tešović milant at cg.yu
Thu Mar 29 14:46:23 UTC 2007

Redirect ARE easy to delete.
But allready with Wikipedias with under 50.000 articles
you have some/many unexperienced admistrators who leave these links behind.
Besides you said that leaving these redirects can be usefull.
Can it? Is it realy good that when you click a link you get an article that
is deleted (moving to user space is not an alternative to deletion, it is
being done only for article that admin wants to delete, or articles that
were voted for deletion).