[Mediawiki-l] Section Edit alignment in Mediawiki 1.9 and logo display.

Maya Narayanan maya_narayanan at persistent.co.in
Tue Mar 27 08:06:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

We have upgraded our knowledge repository from 1.6.5 to 1.9.0 recently. We
use Monobook skin. Ever since the upgrade, there are two issues.

1.=A0 The section =91edit=92 link that used to display in the right side is=
 now
displayed on the left before the section name.  The font size of the edit
link is the same as that of the section name.

I have checked the main.css file in monobook directory and the alignment is
correct (right).  The font size is also small.

2. The logo display is correct although there is a shift, of say, 2pixels to
the right. Before the upgrade, in 1.6.5, there was no left margin. Now, I
checked the main.css file and the margin is 0 for the logo-portlet
properties.

Please give your suggestions.=A0 Could there be any connection between the t=
wo
problems =96 say since there is an shift to the right, the edit link moved b=
a couple of pixels and so appearing in the next line on the left?=A0 Just a
vague thought-

Thanks and regards,
Maya

DISCLAIMER=0A=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=0A=
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the=
 property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of=
 the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the inten=
ded recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribu=
te or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, pl=
ease notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Sys=
tems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.