[Mediawiki-l] Local Documentation

Scott heavybombers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:19:32 UTC 2007

http://mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Copying for instructions.

Running 1.9.3

Logged in as sysop.

I generated the xml file and saved it to desktop with IE7 and also Firefox
2. When attempting to upload through Special:Import to my wiki I get:

"Couldn't open import file

Please export the file from the source wiki using the Special:Export
utility, save it to your disk and upload it here."

I tried a random page from Wikipedia but could not import it either.  I
could upload the xml file through the regular upload file page.

Did not find this error in the list archive.

Thoughts?

-Scott