[Mediawiki-l] location of images

aretai aretai aretaiuc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:37:57 UTC 2007

I'd prefer to keep it as it is..., but well this makes a coding (i.e.
linking to this images from external application) a little bit tricker.
Coding will be probably performed by non-MW programmer so want to make his
task a little bit easier.

But yes performance issues are v.imp so probably it will be necessary to
keep the directory structure.

Regards,
Aretai