[Mediawiki-l] Semi Automated Links

john Moorhouse john.moorhouse at 3jays.me.uk
Wed Mar 7 12:35:08 UTC 2007

We are setting an in house wiki to maintain policy & procedures when a
new page is added to the system, it would be nice if there was an easy
way for the editors to find all occurrences of the text in the page
title and then be able to make these links if they want to.

Currently the only way I have found is to manually search then edit each
page in turn, we don't want an 'auto link' like camelCase, rather a new
link / button on the right hand end of the search results that says
'make this text a link' which would then go off and add the [[ & ]]
either side of the text.

Does anyone know of an extension / method that would do this.

Thanks

John