[Mediawiki-l] page_restrictions doesn't exist/database error

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Thu Jun 28 04:59:47 UTC 2007

Since I was finally able to use PHP5 using CGI, I upgraded to MW 1.10.0.
Everything looked good, up until I decided to try re-installing the
ParserFunctions extension. Then I loaded the homepage and got this error:

  Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "Title::loadRestrictions". MySQL returned error
"1146: Table '*****_Az01.wf_page_restrictions' doesn't exist (localhost)".

Given that it doesn't mention any files, line numbers, or even the
query, I'm stuck as to what to do. I tried looking up this error (or
portions of it), and I couldn't find anything.
Help?
-Azurite