[Mediawiki-l] Problem with LDAP Authentication plugin

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Thu Jun 14 06:15:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did all those stuff already, and what I
found was that, though I'm getting the error if the user don't exist in
MW table, if I refresh the browser, everything is ok and I can log in.

Also, when you say ldap group synchronization, preference pulling,etc.,
Does it mean that in the userright page we'll get the user groups that
exist in AD to select for a user to add to? Or the user_group table will
be populated with the usernames and groups as in AD?

What are correct setting for that? Mine is MW 193

Regards,

Jack