[Mediawiki-l] AutoAuthenticate and Page Cache?

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Jun 13 16:26:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a strange problem with my SSO AuthPlugin. It uses the
AutoAuthenticate hook. Works fine for me but for some people the
AutoAuthenticate hook runs fine and the user is authenticated but the
display doesn't recognize that the user is logged in. It just reads
"Login / register" like nothing happend.

What does an AutoAuthenticate hook have to do to tell the display
to update?

Do I just need to signal the page cache?

Mike