[Mediawiki-l] Error in running maintenance scripts

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Thu Jul 26 05:32:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

My test wiki is on a Windows machine. I tried running the maintenance
scripts from command line.

The command I executed was

D:\PROGRA~1\EasyPHP 2.0b1\php5>php -cli "D:\Program Files\EasyPHP
2.0b1\www\sunwiki\maintenance\dumpHTML.php"

The error I got is  "DB connection error: MySQL functions missing, have
you compiled PHP with the --with-mysql option?"

How to rectify this? In the Adminsettings.php files, what are the values
to be given?-mysql db username/password or wiki's sysop
username/password?

Regards,

Jack

This electronic mail (including any attachment thereto) may be confidential and privileged and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email immediately and delete this email (and any attachment thereto) from your computer system...Thank You