[Mediawiki-l] need some help with editing

Steve Lindemann steve at marmot.org
Fri Jul 20 17:13:01 UTC 2007

Steve Lindemann wrote:
> I did search the archives but didn't find anything helpful.  Of course,
> I may have gone about that badly, in any case...
>
> I get an error page with the following:
>
>      Method Not Implemented
>      POST to /wiki/index.php not supported.
 >
 > when I try to save or preview the following text during an edit:
 >>>snip<<<

Just want to say thanks... moving /etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf
some place else and restarting httpd did the trick.  I would have been a
while finding that on my own, assuming I would have found it on my own!

Forgot to mention we have the latest ver of Mediawiki and are running it
on Fedora 7 with whatever version of Apache is current on that...  I
really have to work on my list etiquette... 8^)
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
email: mailto:steve at marmot.org
voice: +1.970.242.3331 ext 16
   fax: +1.970.245.7854