[Mediawiki-l] importImages.php and duplicate images

Maurizio Vitale maurizio.vitale at polymath-solutions.com
Wed Jul 18 20:39:57 UTC 2007

would something bad happen if I modified importImages.php so that an
image is copied even if it is already existent?
If this works, should I call recordUpload() on duplicates [e.g. are
information like image geometry inserted in the database because of
this call]?

The plan is to rsynch my local image directory where drawings are
created and modfied and then using ssh for remotely execute
this modified script on the host. I'll be the only creator of images,
so I'm not worried of conflicts with other people's images.

Thanks,

	Maurizio