[Mediawiki-l] Secure Raw HTML and other preferences from install

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Jul 11 03:15:38 UTC 2007

> From: "Rob Church" <robchur at gmail.com>
>
> Mail me privately with the HTML you'd like included in the hook, and
> I'll knock together an extension; it will take all of about 30
> seconds.

Hey, how about making such a thing available as a function or
template, or even brief set of instructions?

Or has that been done already...

What I would like (but have been too lazy to write) is a generalized
SQL extension that lets you access a special page for inserting/
editing MySQL records, and has a tag format for displaying formatted
records.

Or has that been done already...

:::: Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in
nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.
-- George W. Bush ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::