[Mediawiki-l] Subpages with missing ancestors

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Fri Jul 6 16:22:28 UTC 2007

> Gary wrote: ... What I think the original
> poster means is the links displayed below
> the title, like Page | Subpage. Simple as that.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Gary.

... but I get NO "Page | Subpage" displayed anywhere, and certainly not
below the title anywhere in my MediaWiki v1.10.0.

Does anyone have any links to what you're looking at looks like?

Also, Daniel, do you have any extensions installed?  Let us know what
[[special:version]] says.

Thanks.

- Peter Blaise