[Mediawiki-l] A more advanced editing toolbar

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Mon Apr 16 04:40:52 UTC 2007

Thanks Jack for the instructions; though I followed them to a tee, the
problem I'm having is the same, even though I cleared my cache.
Here's the common.js:
http://www.seventh-star.net/wikific/index.php/MediaWiki:Common.js
And I still don't see any additional editing buttons on the toolbars
when I go to some article's editing page. I don't have JavaScript
disabled or anything strange that I can think of that would be
preventing it on my end... so I wonder if someone else could look at it
and see if there might be something I'm overlooking that might be on my
end, and not a problem with my implementation or my version of
MediaWiki. That is, if someone else DOES see the buttons and I can't,
then it must be something with my end, rather than the installation or
my MediaWiki.
Thanks,
-Azurite