[Mediawiki-l] What Wiki are we each working on?

James Gardiner jamesg at womble.org
Thu Apr 12 15:30:46 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 10:41:40AM -0400, Monahon, Peter B. wrote:
> .
> May I suggest that we share what Wiki we each are working on?  Include a
> link if your Wiki is public, and include a description, especially if
> your Wiki is private.  I'll go first:

Great idea.

I look after 4 mediawiki's:

The first is a web site that I built for my brother-in-laws
Engineering Company.  The site is available in English and Spanish.
The main benefit of using MW is that is was quick to setup, easily
to learn and he can now edit the contents directly without needing
my assistance. The site is located at: www.abml-eng.com

I then run 3 other wikis.... 2 for intranet purposes (in different
companies) and one on a server at home to keep all sorts of
household information.  Works a treat.

Wishlist would be true WYSIWYG editing and built in security
options (even though that is against the trend)

regards

James