[Mediawiki-l] Don't cache this page

Daniel Barrett danb at VistaPrint.com
Mon Apr 9 21:57:58 UTC 2007

Is there a magic word (or other markup) that can be inserted into a page
to mean, "do not cache this page, recompute it every time it's hit?"

Similarly, is there a way to do this within PHP?  I have written an
extension (a <sql>...</sql> tag) to do SQL queries and place the results
in a page, and I don't want them cached.

Thanks,
DanB

Confidentiality note
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and proprietary information of VistaPrint and/or its affiliates and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in transmission, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any attachment from your system