[Mediawiki-l] IF Statements in InfoBoxes

Tom M admin at pubswiki.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 15:04:02 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have the following code inside an infobox template:
|-
{{ #if: {{{district|}}} |
! District: | {{{district|}}}
}}
|-
{{ #if: {{{owned|}}} |
! Owned By: | {{{owned|}}}
}}
When I use the template inside an article the District and Owned By
headings do not display when they have no information (as expected),
however when information is supplied the headers show but the
information does not...Any ideas where I'm going wrong?  Ultimately if
information is provided e.g. owned= me then the info box should display
'Owned By: me' but instead it just shows 'Owned By: '

Thanks
Tom