[Mediawiki-api] Difference between Query-Result and the Wiki-Page

Christian Koncilia christian.koncilia at gmx.net
Thu Oct 14 10:18:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

sorry for bothering you again with the Mediawiki API. I have the following
problem / question: I'm looking for a query that returns all internal links
on a specific Wiki-Page. The query.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&pageids=328877&generator=lin
ks&prop=info&gpllimit=500>
&pageids=328877&generator=links&prop=info&gpllimit=500

.returns a set of results that exactly look like I want it, i.e. it returns
a pageid and title of each "subpage".

However, there are numerous subpages in this list that are not listed on the
corresponding wiki page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Jackson). E.g.,
the query result consists of a subpage "Ace in the Hole" but the wiki page
doesn't.

Thanks for your help and patience.

Bye
                    Christian