[Mediawiki-api] mwclient 0.6.2 released

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Sat May 2 22:19:37 UTC 2009

Just a quick note that I released mwclient 0.6.2. This version
incorporates a lot of fixes from the last year, as I have not had time
for earlier intermediate releases. Users are recommended to upgrade to
the latest version, especially if they use the library for uploading
images.

Mwclient is a Python library that allows easy access to the MediaWiki
API and should be more or less usable on MediaWiki 1.11 or higher and
should graciously fallback when the write api is disbled.

See <https://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/mwclient/> for download links.

Bryan