[Mediawiki-api] login with api.

Beebe, Mary J BeebeM at BATTELLE.ORG
Tue Jun 9 15:53:18 UTC 2009

I am using api.php?action=login...  I run the login command from my java class and it returns successfully.  I create the cookies manually as suggested in  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Login.  Within firefox I do show cookies and they are listed under localhost.

Immediately after the login statement I run an api query with "list=categorymembers."

If I have $wgGroupPermissions['*']['read'= false;,  I receive an error.

So my login does not seem to be working.

Thanks for any assistance.

Mary Beebe