[Maps-l] Server admin procedures wrt ptolemy and ortelius

Marcin Cieslak saper at saper.info
Fri Sep 18 00:15:39 UTC 2009

Ah, I forgot one things.

I'd like to see how IP failover may work for us in practice (I am
thinking between easy switch between ptolemy and cassini in case of some
PostgreSQL problems).

(10) Do you mind allocating us one more virtual IPv4 address that will
be shared between cassini and ptolemy (for now)? This leads up to:

(11) I would like to use generate multicast traffic between OSM servers.
I think it would be good to have few IP addresses from the
239.192.0.0/14 range allocated.

--
              << Marcin Cieslak // saper at saper.info >>