[Maps-l] Pure OSM-Database

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Sun Aug 16 20:33:53 UTC 2009

Hi

Sorry if I missed it, I'm new to the maps-integration (how long can i
use this excuse?). Is there any plan of having a (more or less) complete
osm-database as described in [1] in the toolserver cluster?

The "current" part would be needed to experiment with routing,
the "history" part could be used for statistical analysis,
the "raw" part could be used for quality assurance (e.g. ways without a
gps-track). The "user" and "diary" parts are not so useful as they got
not relation to the geo-data.

"current" may be filled from a planet.osm. I don't know how the
"history" or the "raw" part could be retrieved and if they are can be
kept up2date with the diffs.

Peter

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Database/Model