[Maps-l] I would not do the Admin job anymore

Sven Anders sven at anders-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 11 15:21:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

on the meeting in april I said that I could do the admin job for the productve
servers.

I have asked several times to get access to this servers, but until now it was
not posible to give me access to it.

I do not have the  patience anymore, I see Wikipedia is big, there are many
people doing something, many rules, many people to ask, people who had to
trust me (but I do not know if they trust me).

There is enough work for me In the Fossgis e.V. (OpenStreetMap Germany), so I
will spend my time there.

I hope that you will find other people  who do the job, it will help Wikipedia
and OpenStreetMap.

Best Regards
Sven Anders