[Licom-l] Opt-out?

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:48:37 UTC 2009

Apparently a lot of people don't even believe that the migration is
supposed to apply to images (even though that was explained on the Q&A
page). So I anticipate we are going to face a lot of opposition and
foot-dragging (multiplied by 300 projects). Any official
statements/recommendations that the Foundation could make regarding
license migration for media would surely help.

Ryan Kaldari