[Licom-l] GFDL 1.2

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:09:55 UTC 2009

I think a header announcement on Commons is a great idea. BTW, the
proposal to phase out GFDL from the Commons upload menu has received
unanimous support (although only 7 people bothered to express an
opinion even after it was advertised on the Village Pump). Unless the
consensus there changes, I'm planning on removing most of the GFDL
options from the upload menu on the 15th.

Ryan Kaldari