[Licom-l] Outreach

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:20:00 UTC 2009

Should we start an OTRS queue for licensing update issues? The queue can serve any answering enquiry from both WMF editors and public alike. But of course, more towards the public because they may not wish to register an account or successfully navigate their way to licensing update outreach page to raise a question.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."