[libraries] Welcome!

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:43:23 UTC 2011

Welcome to the libraries & Wikimedia mailing list! This list is meant
for a place for librarians, library staff, archivists & Wikimedians to
discuss all things related to libraries and Wikimedia projects:
collaborations, library outreach, open access projects, evaluation and
instruction, library data, and more.

A bit about me: I am Phoebe Ayers, a science & engineering reference
librarian at the University of California, Davis. I am also a
long-term Wikipedian and current member of the Wikimedia Foundation
Board of Trustees. I'm the moderator of this list, so contact me with
any questions.

Thanks for joining and I look forward to our conversation!
Phoebe Ayers

<at> gmail.com *