[Labs-l] Separate Icinga for Tool Labs

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:30:42 UTC 2014

Hello!

I know that we have some form of icinga for Labs in general, but it is
currently pretty dysfunctional and not very useful. Wondering if we
should setup a separate icinga just for toollabs that not just
provides general monitoring for admins, but also monitoring for
individual tools (in a way that's easily customizable by he tool
authors themselves). I wrote up a proposal for this a while ago
(https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Yuvipanda/Icinga_for_tools).
I think this will help improve general reliability of all our tools
and infrastructure.

Thoughts?

--
Yuvi Panda T