[Labs-l] Travelling Labs!

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Tue May 6 17:25:43 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Me and Andrew Bogott will be travelling to Zürich for the Hackaton[1] in
the coming days; this means limited online availability during actual
travel time, but vastly increased physical availability in Zürich
itself.  :-)

I will be available for help in porting tools to the Tool Labs, helping
maintainers debug or improve their tools, or for any other labs-related
task for the duration of the Hackaton.  Don't hesitate to drop by and
say hi, even if you don't need my help with anything!

After the Hackaton, I'm taking a few day's worth of vacation, and will
return to full availability starting May 16th.

-- Marc

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Zürich_Hackathon_2014