[Labs-l] User query-guard for sql tasks gone wild

Hedonil hedonil at action.ms
Tue May 6 16:53:41 UTC 2014

Yeah. Catscan (as many other Magnus' tools)  are legion! (as well as
notorious ;) )
It would be a shame if they had to be pruned, just because of some
outlier queries or suboptimal configurations.

Since I'm working on a fully automated system to categorize the millions
of pageviews in Wiki ViewStats, I'll rely on high power, mass-volume,
broadband access to wikidata query as well as to category tree
intersection ;)

Hence it's a pleasure to me, helping to make your (web)services more
performant and more resilient.

-Hedonil