[Labs-l] Is there something like Labs-l-announce?

Rainer Rillke rainerrillke at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 11:59:30 UTC 2014

@Petr Bena
> we don't need that
I need it.

> it would be enough if every subject contained
> something like "IMPORTANT: bla bla"
Sounds good. However, I prefer receiving digests and consequently cannot
filter.

@Mr. Maximilian Doerr
> I also say that -announce would be pointless.
Nope. There is an api-announce and other -announce(s) and they work
perfectly for me.

> Because if someone announces something, the risk of a discussion
> starting is the same.
Yeah, you can discuss stuff at <s>-announce</s>.

Again, your eMail contains a full quote of the complete previous
conversation. This is pointless, IMHO.