[Labs-l] IMPORTANT: cron update

Danmichaelo danmichaelo+wikipedia at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:34:13 UTC 2014

Apologies accepted! But when crontab-ing now, I noted the comment:

"Any command specified here will be modified to be invoked through jsub
unless it is one of the two" [jsub or jstart]

Does that mean I should move away from calling qsub directly? If so, there
should be a note about that here:

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Nova_Resource:Tools/Help#What_is_the_grid_engine.3F

Dan Michael