[Labs-l] MediaWiki to LaTeX Compiler

Dirk Hünniger dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:09:46 UTC 2014

Hi Gryllida,
now there is the Option "Output Format" if you choose "Source ZIP"
there, you will receive the LaTeX sourcecode of your requested Wikipedia
Article. By the way if you choose this option things will happen much
faster since the LaTeX sources don't need to be compiled anymore.
http://mediawiki2latex.wmflabs.org/
Yours Dirk