[Labs-l] Spotty Labs operator availability next week

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 28 18:08:55 UTC 2014

Coren and I are both traveling this coming weekend and the following
week, so Labs support may be less responsive than usual.

Coren is going to Wikimania in London.  He'll be traveling from the 2nd
to the 11th, partially online during Wikimania but entirely offline
during travel at either end.

I'm taking an unrelated holiday from the 2nd through the 6th.  I'll be
on satellite internet only so will be avoiding IRC entirely but may have
periodic email access.

Of course, it continues to be worth visiting IRC or this list with your
questions; Coren and I will try to check in periodically, and there are
always other helpful folks around.

-Andrew