[Labs-l] MediaWiki to LaTeX Compiler

Dirk Hünniger dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 12 14:01:01 UTC 2014

Hi,
the stuff is running for quite a while now.

http://mediawiki2latex.wmflabs.org/

But only very few people are using it.
So if you got any idea on how to change that just let me know.
So either there is actually no one who needs LaTeX versions of Wikipedia
articles, or the people who need them don't find the server, but I don't
see that there is anything I can do about it unless perhaps try to link
it from the book generator, but permission for that would require strong
requests for that from the community which currently does not exist. And
I don't know how to create it.
Yours Dirk