[Labs-l] Ubuntu 14.04 Image

Matthew Walker mwalker at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 17 21:12:57 UTC 2014

When were you trying Ryan? If it was a while ago, it might work now. The
test server for pdf rendering (tantalum) has puppet 2.7.11 installed from
apt.wm.o; however I don't know how much hand configuration was needed to
set this server up...

Apt-cache tells me that this package is requiring ruby1.8.

~Matt Walker
Wikimedia Foundation
Fundraising Technology Team