[Labs-l] Reminder: Today: IRC office hour "Migration from Toolserver to Tool Labs"

Francis Sainsbury fsainsbu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:20:52 UTC 2014

Hi Silke
I may not make it as its 4 am here, then again I am not sleeping well.
 Feel free to filter these noob questions.

I have deployed a wikimedia and imported a page from wikipedia but get
{{#invoke:Coordinates|coord}}  displayed on the page, not the coordinates,
and the infobox seems broken as well...
I wanted to play with marks.php from Tim Kolososs but appear to have failed
to get the wiki working.

Looking behind the pulling of coords into postgis seems to be a key,as
thats Tim's approach, or are you heading in another direction, ie using
mariadb directly to store coordinates?

I am looking for Special:Export using coord bounding box, is that existing
anywhere?

When might the kolososs db and code be available to use? It is ok to use
this?

Thanks

Frank (fsainsbu)  from 8 char usernames on windows, Unix frank  id 1034 at
UTAS tasmania! ie very old..., and slow typist

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Silke Meyer <silke.meyer at wikimedia.de>wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> You are all invited to join the next IRC office hour on migration from
> Toolserver to Tool Labs.
>
> When:
> Tuesday April 1st
> Start: 5 p.m. UTC
> End: 6 p.m. UTC
>
> Where:
> #wikimedia-office
>
> Hope to see you. As always: If you can't attend you can send me your
> questions beforehand.
>
> The log of the last office hour is here:
> http://bots.wmflabs.org/~wm-bot/logs/%23wikimedia-office/20140219.txt
>
> Best, Silke
>
> --
> Silke Meyer
> Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
> Tel. (030) 219 158 260
>
> http://wikimedia.de

> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
> unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
> für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Frank Sainsbury

Itsoil Pty. Ltd.
Medical software for visualization and Large dataset statistical analysis

http://www.itsoil.com.au/people/Frank_Sainsbury/
Mobile 0447099690