[Labs-l] [RESOLVED] Database replica outage

Marc A. Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 19 00:24:41 UTC 2013

Hello again,

The process of rebuilding the slices that were on the failed database is
now complete, and S3, S6 and S7 are back to full replicated status.
However, the views to many of the smaller wikis (on S3) are in the
process of being recreated, and that will complete withing an hour or two.

In the coming week, we will be investigating the hardware to see if part
replacement is required.  If it is, we will plan a (brief) outage for
performing the operation.

Thank you all for your patience,

-- Marc