[Labs-l] List of packages that are supported by tool labs

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:26:31 UTC 2013

But you didn't answer my question... I am not looking for universal
"everything in puppet + everything in base of ubuntu X which is used
as base for exec-1, 2, 3... and ubuntu Y which is base of exec-4, 5, 6
(just hypothetical)

I am looking for exact list of packages that are supported widely on
ALL exec nodes.

>From what Tim said, it seems that I should fill in a bug report for
every single package no matter if it's already in puppet or not,
because there is clearly no simple way for me to verify that.